ServiceNow Change Management
ServiceNow Change and Release Management
Speed up the change process, reduce service outages, and mitigate risks with easy to use change
advisory workbenches, service maps, and advanced visualizations in ServiceNow Change Management.
Start minimizing change related issues and cost increases today with ServiceNow IT governance.
Standard Change Catalog
Accelerate improvement by adding frequently requested and low-risk changes to a catalog
of pre-approved processes available for request through a central service repository.
ServiceNow Change Management can help provide:
- Streamlined Scheduled Changes – Ensure that low-risk and routine changes follow an approved and repeatable process throughout execution.
- Single System of Record– Make sure activities and data flow smoothly between Problem Management, SDLC, and CMDB.
- Native Mobile Interface– Changes can be created, monitored, approved, and executed anywhere, anytime, on any device.
Change Advisory Board Workbench
Streamline management of the people, parts, and processes involved
in CAB meeting discussions all from an integrated change-conflict calendar.
ServiceNow Change Management CAB helps with:
- Consolidated CAB Meetings – Enable change managers to easily schedule, plan, and execute CAB meetings from a dedicated service portal tailor-made for their needs.
- Integrated Change Calendar– Automate communications with CAB attendees and improve efficiency with real-time visual reminders focusing on meeting initiatives and productivity.
Reliably evaluate service impacts of planned infrastructure changes and improve the accuracy
of topological information with simple mapping that can be automatically updated.
Service Mapping in ServiceNow Change Management:
- Constantly Updating Accuracy – Automatically maps IT infrastructure, applications, and PaaS services for changes and updates the related maps in real time.
- Out of the Box Efficiency– Service mapping has hundreds of component-specific patterns built in, including a robust editor to modify or create new patterns for faster bulk discovery and error resolution.
- Hybrid Infrastructure and Services– Enjoy integrations with ServiceNow Discovery to form a unified collection architecture of physical and logical assets.
Explore ServiceNow Change Management