What’s New in ServiceNow Hybrid Project Management
Webinar: What’s New in ServiceNow Hybrid Project Management – Rome Updates
Join us on Wed, Dec 15th for a presentation and roundtable discussion on new capabilities in ServiceNow Rome that help you expedite product development with Agile and Hybrid project frameworks. Explore Hybrid planning, governance, development, and delivery:
Improve Your Enterprise Hybrid Strategic Planning and Governance with:
- New Alignment Planner Workspace Version 2.0, to configure and model your organization’s planning hierarchy from the CXO level and everything in-between
- Hierarchical Agile & Hybrid Project Planning and Roadmaps
- Ad-hoc (SAFe and Waterfall) Portfolio, Program, and Product Planning
Improve Your Enterprise Agile, SAFe and Hybrid Project Delivery with:
- Scrum Program Planning and Sprint Execution with the latest ServiceNow Agile Development 2.0 application in the Rome release.
- SAFe planning and agile release train execution that lets you apply lean and agile principles to the enterprise as a whole.
- ServiceNow Hybrid Project management with streamlined Jira integration.
More About our Presenter:
Jon Furner, CEO of ResultsPositive Business Technology Solutions, will present this session. Jon is a 20+ year veteran of the IT service industry with a wealth of experience planning, implementing, and managing complex digital initiatives. He has advised an array of Fortune 1000 customers on their IT Management initiatives.
Registrants will be contacted via email with event details. See below for more information, and be sure to contact ResultsPositive with any of your project and resource management questions.