What’s New in ServiceNow Rome
Webinar: What’s New in ServiceNow ITBM Rome: Enterprise Agile Planning and More
Join us on Wed, Oct 20th for a presentation and roundtable discussion on new capabilities in the latest ServiceNow ITBM Rome release for SAFe, Agile, PPM, and Resource Management. See how to utilize new enhanced planning and road mapping tools and expanded KPI tracking and resource planning.
Improve Your Enterprise Agile & Hybrid Project Planning and Road Mapping with:
- New Alignment Planner Workspace Version 2.0, to configure and model your organization’s planning hierarchy from the CXO level and everything in-between
- Hierarchical Agile & Hybrid Project Planning and Roadmapping
- Ad-hoc Portfolio, Program, and Product Planning and Roadmaps
Project Tracking Capabilities:
- Estimating and Tracking Project non-monetary KPI’s and benefits
- Enhanced Project and Operational Resource Planning
Universal Request and Innovation
- Integrate Innovation Mgmt with Universal Request app to create a new product, feature, enhancement, or change
- Transfer ideas to other departments for further evaluation and execution
More About our Presenter:
Jon Furner, CEO of ResultsPositive Business Technology Solutions, will present this session. Jon is a 20+ year veteran of the IT service industry with a wealth of experience planning, implementing, and managing complex digital initiatives. He has advised an array of Fortune 1000 customers on their IT Management initiatives.
Registrants will be contacted via email with event details. See below for more information, and be sure to contact ResultsPositive with any of your project and resource management questions.