ServiceNow New York Release – What’s New in PPM & Agile Mgmt.
September 25 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am MST
ServiceNow New York Release Demo – What’s New in PPM & Agile Mgmt.
Take advantage of this opportunity to see an interactive demo of what’s new with ServiceNow’s New York release of Project and Portfolio Management solutions.
Key topics covered during this webinar will include:
- Investment Funding – New! Capability for strategic top down and bottom up continuous funding
- Innovation Management – New! Ideation and Innovation Management capabilities
- Mobile Project Status App – New! App for mobile project status visibility
- Demand Mgt – New! Create and capture demand tasks and associated efforts
- Agile 2.0 – New! Epic and Feature level roll-ups and visibility
- PPM and Agile 2.0 Integration – Expanded ability to manage hybrid projects
We look forward to helping you understand how ServiceNow’s New York release can support your strategic funding, innovation management and agile development practices more effectively.
More About our Presenters:
Jon Furner, CEO of ResultsPositive Business Technology Solutions, will present at this event. Jon is a 20+ year veteran of the IT service industry with a wealth of experience planning, implementing, and managing complex digital initiatives. He has advised and worked with many Fortune 1000 customers on their IT Business Management initiatives.
Registrants will be contacted via email with event details. See below for more information, and be sure to contact ResultsPositive with any of your project and resource management questions.